"It is the first time that Microsoft has simultaneously released the test versions of all three of the company’s flagship products and highlights the urgency the company feels to get the long awaited products to market. Unlike previous occasions, when major product releases were in the pipeline, Microsoft is under serious pressure from competing sources. Growth in Microsoft's two main money spinners, Windows and Office has slowed to a crawl, while open source alternatives gain traction."
- Announcing SELF 2019 March 22, 2019
- Microsoft Now Offering GNU/Linux Certification December 9, 2015
- Google & Children’s Privacy December 2, 2015
- Whoa. Microsoft Is Using Linux to Run Its Cloud September 19, 2015
- “Essentials of Linux Systems Administration” course arrives on EdX June 7, 2015