Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer announced that when Virtual Server Service Pack 1 is released before the end of the year, it will officially support virtual machines running Linux and Solaris x86. Ars.Technica has an analysis of the change in Microsoft’s position.
- Announcing SELF 2019 March 22, 2019
- Microsoft Now Offering GNU/Linux Certification December 9, 2015
- Google & Children’s Privacy December 2, 2015
- Whoa. Microsoft Is Using Linux to Run Its Cloud September 19, 2015
- “Essentials of Linux Systems Administration” course arrives on EdX June 7, 2015