Which database is your favorite and why? Please comment below and provide real examples from production solutions. There are so many to choose from now… MySQL, PostgreSQL, FirebirdSQL, MaxDB, SQLlite, Derby, Ingres, Prevayler… Which one do you trust with your data? Which one do you enjoy developing for? What features do you wish it had? Are there any features only found in Oracle, DB2, Sybase, or Microsoft SQL Server that you would like to see in a F/OSS RDBMS suite?
Stop The HollyWeb!
- Microsoft Now Offering GNU/Linux Certification December 9, 2015
- Google & Children’s Privacy December 2, 2015
- Whoa. Microsoft Is Using Linux to Run Its Cloud September 19, 2015
- “Essentials of Linux Systems Administration” course arrives on EdX June 7, 2015
- Road Trip to Southeast Linux Fest 2015! May 28, 2015