In case you haven’t received your notice, Florida has a class action settlement thingy-ma-bob against Microsoft. If you are located in Florida and purchased licenses for certain Microsoft software, including MS-DOS, Windows, Office, Word or Excel software, or a personal computer that came with this software, between November 16, 1995 and December 31, 2002, you may be a Class Member entitled to benefits under a proposed class action settlement. To learn more, go read about it. http://www.microsoftproductssettlement.com/florida Resisance might not be futile after all!!!
- Announcing SELF 2019 March 22, 2019
- Microsoft Now Offering GNU/Linux Certification December 9, 2015
- Google & Children’s Privacy December 2, 2015
- Whoa. Microsoft Is Using Linux to Run Its Cloud September 19, 2015
- “Essentials of Linux Systems Administration” course arrives on EdX June 7, 2015